During our temporary building closure…
In person Sunday Service is temporarily limited for your protection
For those who cannot Zoom we have begun careful, limited reopening of our Sunday service with the following conditions:
- Reservations Required – six observers permitted to attend. Email email@example.com for reservations. Please email by Friday before the Sunday you plan to attend.
- Sign-in required to facilitate contact tracing.
- Masks are required at all times and sitting 6′ apart.
- Upon entry use the hand sanitizer provided near the doors.
- We will not be singing or have refreshments.
Guest speakers will be projected on the big screen. Caution is the watchword because our population is vulnerable. We will welcome a few who can’t do live-streaming
We continue to offer live streaming our Sunday services via Zoom:
Please begin checking in at 10:15.
Meeting ID: 176 735 758
Use this link to sign in, experience, and participate from your computer, tablet or cell phone: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/176735758
To dial in by phone:
Call (669) 900-9128, then enter meeting ID: 176 735 758
A FEW ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS AND REMINDERS
- If you already have the Zoom client installed you don’t need to use the link. Just open Zoom and enter the meeting ID 176 735 758 If you’re unsure download it here ahead of time https://zoom.us/download#client_4meeting
- The meeting ID remains the same going forward. 176 735 758
- Begin checking in at 10:15.
- We request that you take a moment when you start the app to include the names of those participating. It allows us and everyone else to identify you, especially in the chat. If necessary we may add your name.
- You’ll initially enter a “waiting room” and then be brought into the service.
- We want to remind you that your background is always in view and background sound is generally noticeable when you are unmuted to speak. If you wish you may decline to be on video and can remain muted via the user controls.
The Board’s decision was made because of our commitment to the welfare of our beloved UU Community, the larger community, and the recommendation by the Unitarian Universalist Association that for the time being due to the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak pandemic congregations avoid gatherings of more than 10 people.
We are monitoring the situation closely and want to do our best to implement public health and CDC recommendations. As events unfold we will keep you informed of our service and meeting plans.