Located in downtown Grants Pass at 129 NW E St. We are finally in our own building and hope it reflects our commitment to the inclusion of people of all ages, abilities, and mobilities. Learn about the accessibility of our building and programs.
The congregation’s office is open from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm Wednesday and Friday. Contact our office.
- Parking along the streets is free and plentiful.
- The Juror parking lot, a short walk away on 5th St. (between D St.and E St.), is reserved on Sunday for us.
- The “Farmers Market” parking lot—just a block away at F Street and 5th has over 40 spaces.
- Our small parking lot behind the building is accessible from 6th St. using the alley in the middle of the bloc This is generally reserved for handicapped and those who need handicapped ramps. A bike rack is located here,
- Handicapped ramps are available at both the front and rear entrances to the building.
Our Google Maps link offers you door-to-door directions for driving, walking, or biking.