We live stream on ZOOM
So we may reach more people we continue to offer live streaming of our in person Sunday services via Zoom:
A speaker joining remotely is indicated by (Zoom) in the service description.
Meeting ID: 176 735 758
Use this link to sign in, experience, and participate from your computer, tablet or cell phone: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/176735758
To dial in by phone:
Call (669) 900-9128, then enter meeting ID: 176 735 758
A FEW ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS AND REMINDERS
- If you have the Zoom client installed you don’t need to use the link. Just open Zoom and enter the meeting ID 176 735 758. If you’re unsure download it here ahead of time https://zoom.us/download#client_4meeting
- The meeting ID remains the same: 176 735 758
- Begin checking in at 10:15. You’ll initially enter a “waiting room” and then be brought into the service. This may take a few moments.
- Take a moment when you start the app to include the names of those participating. It allows us and everyone else to identify you, especially in the chat. If necessary we may add your name.
- Your background is always in view and background sound is generally noticeable when you are unmuted. Please use the mute feature to avoid having your background sound break in when others are speaking. You may decline to be on video and can remain muted via the user controls.